Vegan White Lasagna Soup
Vegan White Lasagna Soup is made with creamy coconut milk, italian herbs and spices, tangy lemon and warm black pepper. The flavor is completely addicting and comforting.
This soup is creamy, utterly dreamy and the best vegan comfort food you could ask for.
Is An Instant Pot Worth It?
If you don’t have an instant pot yet but keep hearing about them- there’s a reason for that.
How Do You Make Vegan White Lasagna Soup?
Start by turning on your instant pot to saute or brown. Add the oil and onion. Cook the onion for 3-5 minutes until tender.
Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute or until fragrant.
Instant Pot Vegan White Lasagna Soup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup flour
- 7 cups veggie broth, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 8-10lasagna noodles, broken into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 can full fat or lite coconut milk
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 small handfuls of spinach
- Turn your instant pot on to the saute or brown mode. Add the oil and onion. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until onion is softened.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 more minute, until fragrant.
- Add the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly pour the 6 cups of broth onto the flour and onions while whisking constantly.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining cup of veggie broth until no lumps remain. Add it to the instant pot.
- Add all the seasonings, zucchini and cauliflower to the instant pot. Close the lid and set to high 4 minutes.
- Once it's finished, allow the pressure to decrease naturally for 10 more minutes before opening the lid.
- Open the lid carefully. Add the can of coconut milk, lemon juice and spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve with fresh herbs and thick slabs of crusty bread!