Vegan everything dough is kinda sorta magical! It’s easy to make and will turn into whatever you desire- pizza crust, cinnamon buns, dinner rolls, focaccia bread, you name it! It’s freezable and ready to use 15 minutes after you’re done mixing.
This easy vegan dough comes together in less than 30 minutes and can be used for ANYTHING that requires dough! Some ideas would be:
- Naan bread
- Pizza dough
- Cinnamon buns
- Garlic bread
- Focaccia bread
This is now our families absolute go to dough!
HOW DO YOU MAKE VEGAN EVERYTHING DOUGH?
Not to worry, my friend, it’s pretty simple!
Warm the non-dairy milk to a lukewarm temperature. Stir in the yeast and sugar and leave it alone for about 10 minutes, until the yeast is activated.
*You’ll know if your yeast is no good if it doesn’t become frothy/foamy after ten minutes.
Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in the bowl of your mixer.
Pour the apple cider vinegar and oil in, then the milk and yeast mixture.
Mix it until you have a nice soft dough that isn’t sticky. If it seems to wet/sticky, add some more flour. If it’s too dry, add more non-dairy milk a tablespoon at a time.
Shape the dough how you’d like and then let it rise 15-20 minutes before putting it in the oven.
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 3 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
1. Warm the almond milk to a lukewarm temperature.
Whisk in the yeast and sugar, let sit for 10 minutes or until yeast is activated and it looks frothy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl of your mixer.
3. Pour in the milk mixture and mix until a soft, pizza-like dough is formed. If the dough is too dry, add a bit of water or milk. If the dough is too wet, add a bit of flour.
4. Freeze as is or mold into desired shaped. Let the dough rise about 15-20 minutes. Now it's ready to use!