These Vegan Pancakes are super fluffy on the inside, perfectly crispy on the outside and so simple to make.
Just to be clear- this vegan pancakes recipes is NOT for banana pancakes.
Yep, they have banana in them. But not enough to classify them as full banana pancakes.
The 1/4 of banana in these is actually magical and you definitely do not want to skip it!
What does it do?
It adds a browning property that you just don’t get without it!
These Vegan Pancakes are so fluffy and perfect, it’s almost unbelievable. No eggs or dairy necessary!
How To Make Vegan Pancakes?
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add all the wet ingredients and mix gently but thoroughly. Add 1.5 cups milk for a thicker batter or 2 cups for a thinner one!
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly coat with oil or vegan margarine.
Pour approximately 1/4 cup per pancake. Cook each side for 1-2 minutes, outside should be brown and crispy.
Serve with vegan whip cream, fruit and oodles of syrup!
- 2 cups all purpose flours
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 brown or white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 banana, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp melted vegan margarine or butter
- 1.5-2 cups non dairy milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients an mix gently but thoroughly.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat.
- Lightly coat with oil or vegan margarine.
- Using about 1/4 cup per pancake, cook each pancake 1-2 minutes each side until golden brown and lightly crispy.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings!
Use 1.5 cups of non dairy milk for a thicker batter and 2 cups for a thinner one!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 368mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGAN RECIPES?