Air Fryer Lemon Roasted Potatoes
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.7″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Greek Style Lemon Roasted Potatoes… MMMM!
Who remembers this classic recipe? The original calls for chicken broth and roasting for an hour.
Ain’t nobody got time for that.
So, we shortened the cooking time using our trusty Acti Fry. If you haven’t heard of one these babies, you might want to look into them! You’re able to cook/fry food with a teeny tiny bit of oil and it still gets super crispy. We use our Acti Fry almost every single day, it’s crazy.
Sometimes we even cook things with no oil and it works just fine!
These Greek Style Lemon Roasted potatoes are super crispy, tangy and perfectly spiced with garlic, pepper and oregano. The original recipes call for 1/3 of a cup of oil.
This recipe uses 1.5 tbsp oil for 3 medium potatoes! That’s why we love the Acti Fry SO much.
how do you make vegan lemon roasted potatoes?
Start by chopping your potatoes into the size you’d like them to be- we did bigger chunks.
Place them in your air fryer.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the juice from half a lemon, the oil, garlic powder and black pepper. Pour over the potatoes.
Turn on the fryer and cook the potatoes for 15 minutes. Open, add oregano and a pinch of salt. Close and cook again for another 5-10 minutes. The potatoes should be crispy on the edges.
When they’re done, place them in a serving bowl and squeeze the other half of the lemon over before serving.
Air Fryer Lemon Roast Potatoes
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into desired size
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Peel and dice your potatoes into desired size and place them in the air fryer.
- In a bowl, whisk together oil, 1/2 squeezed lemon, garlic and black pepper. Pour over the potatoes.
- Close the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and add a pinch of salt and the oregano. Turn the air fryer on again for another 5-10 minutes. Potatoes should be crispy on the edges.
- Take the potatoes out of the air fryer and place in a serving bowl. Squeeze the other half of the lemon over and serve!
- Easy Vegan Gravy
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Vegan Buffalo Wings
- Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Double Baked Potatoes
- Tofu Scramble
- Vegan Meatloaf
DId you try making these Vegan Lemon Roasted Potatoes? Let us know how they turned out in the comments, we’d love to hear from you. Click the image below to pin this recipe for later!